.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Damn they teach them well at the University of Second Choice


I know I said I'd stop bashing on USC but this one is too good to pass it, got it from the Wizard of Odds. I mean it's one thing to mess up on offense/defense cheers, we've all heard them when we were in high school when cheerleaders messed them up but this one takes the cake. You see your team playing defense directly in front of you but you still somehow manage to mess it up. Of course when you go to the University of Second Choice because you couldn't get into a better school or the University of Spoiled Children as daddy paid your way in, then you realize it makes some sense as to the stupidity.

1 Comments:

  • I remember a quote from the L.A. Times a few years back when they interviewed the UCLA and USC cheerleaders. The USC cheerleader coach stated, "Our cheerleaders look better, because at UCLA they pick their cheerleaders based on 50% talent, and 50% looks." I guess she was right! Go Bruins!

    By Blogger David Lim, at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home