.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Season's Over

The nightmare season of the 2004-05 Michigan basketball team is over after a 2 point loss to Northwestern in the first round of the Big Ten Tourney. I thought we were gonna pull this one out but much like the entire season we just came up short. I know I've been saying it over and over but next year is the year we make our run back at the elite. I expect us to be in the top 3 of the Big Ten, ranked in the top 25 at some point and should make the Sweet 16, I know it's a lot but I believe in this team and these players still. With Horton back along with Lester at full speed and the majority of our players will be upperclassmen. We also add much needed depth with Jarrett Smith, Jevohn Sheperd and Kendric Price coming in, we sure could've used them this year considering John Andrews was getting major minutes.

With that said I cannot wait until this tourney starts, since Michigan is out I go to my next favorite school the University of North Carolina Tar Heels. Let's Go Heels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home