.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sports Radio stinks, as if you didn't know that already

I don't have a very high opinion of Sports Talk Radio that's on today, I never really have once I started growing up and would listen to these guys thinking to my self these guys are morons. It doesn't help when Earl keeps trying to quote Dave Smith and Petros Papadakis, two of the many idiots that are on the airwaves. Which leads me to the controversy that is being talked about on the college football blogsphere today as Colin Cowherd plagiarized material from the Michigan Zone. EDSBS and MGoBlog have put in their takes as well as the M Zone which has posted their e-mail to Cowherd and his response.

When Cowherd first took over for Tony Kornheiser on ESPN Radio, I thought it was cool because he always discussed football every day, mostly NFL but a good amount of college coverage as well. But as I kept on listening the more annoying he got with his arrogance and "I'm always right" attitude. So the only reason I ever listen to sports radio now is to get score updates when I'm in the car or actually listen to a game, if you listen any other time you're wasting your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home