.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

One year anniversary, sort of

I know it's a cliche that time flies but damn it really does. I had no idea I was over a year already but as a lot of other bloggers were writing about their year online, I took a look back and saw that I was already passed so I just decided to wait a few days and do it on the 13th month, no idea why as it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Throughout this past year my favorite teams haven't done as much as hoped but I guess it makes for more interesting reading when I can tell you about how I had to cry myself to sleep the night before because Michigan blew another 4th quarter lead or how I almost started a fight after the Lakers got blown out over the weekend. At the same time it has been a good outlet for me as I probably would have gone crazy had I not had this available considering how bad of a year it was for Michigan football.

I want to shout out to everyone that has linked me on their site, especially MGoBlog as it seems over 90% of my traffic comes from being linked there. Also to the entire BlogPoll community, even though I'm not a voting member I follow most of the sites there and have found many other great blogs through it, you don't know how grateful I am for those sites since they helped me through my 60-70 hour work weeks back in the fall. There are too many sites to name but just know that I appreciate the fact that you think my rantings about sports are good (or bad) enough to be linked. When I started this site it was mainly to have my own online journal, like a lot of my friends did, but I refused to start a xanga and I found blogspot. But this site has definitely grown to more than I could have imagined at the beginning and I highly doubt anyone has continued to read this far down my narrative of the history of this site so I'll just end it here with thanks to everyone who has read my site through the past 13 months and I hope to become a more proficient writer in hopes of eventually getting some non-spam comments every once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home