.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Friday, January 20, 2006

Are you kidding me?

Haven't put a music post up for a while since there's nothing new that warrants conversation until I was driving home yesterday to hear on the radio that Cam'ron had just put out a diss track on Jay-Z. I was listening to KDAY this afternoon and finally heard this "diss track" and couldn't believe what I was hearing. I don't have a very high opinion of Cam'ron to begin with, I think he is one of the worst rappers out there and this track did nothing but support that notion. I have no idea what he is thinking trying to start shit with Jay-Z. Maybe its just to boost his record sales which probably could use some help since his "skills" aren't getting it done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home