.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

In-Fucking-excusable

I cannot believe it has come to this, once again with a double digit lead in the 4th quarter the team disappears and we lose another close game, a trademark of the LLLLLoyd regime. I really just am at a loss of words because even though I've been stuck at work all game long I can already tell what happened just by listening to it on audio and watching on gamecast, I don't need to see the tivo'd version when I get home. All the coordinators talked about before the game was "finishing out games," even the radio guys said it when we got the ball back with 10 mins to play with a 11 point lead and said let's see if we can close it out and once again we have failed to do so. To do it to a shitty team like Nebraska and a team that I can't stand as much as them just makes me sick. Sure this may be a little overboard since I am extremely emotional at this moment but it's the truth, we consistently do less with more. No need to worry about Carlos Brown, or Greg Mathews or whoever else we end up signing in this recruiting class, they won't develop much at Michigan, the coaches will find ways for them to lose games a few times a year then once they get to the NFL they'll tear it up making it seem like it was their college but in reality it's not. How many times did Braylon Edwards bail us out of games last year, our athletes will make plays because we get athletes since we're Michigan but we don't do much with them. I don't know what else to say and I'll stop before it gets really ugly and I have to start retracting statements tomorrow. Basketball or Hockey has to come through this year because I just can't believe what has transpired this season and there's no sign of the underachieving to stop anytime soon at Michigan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home