.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Tired

Moved to the warehouse this week so after over a year of working as a customs broker and 14 months to finally get my customs broker license I'm now in the warehouse. It's interesting work but I came right at the end of the month which is really busy meaning I gotta stay at work late and even on weekends, I am starting to understand what Davin feels but its shit I gotta do and I understand. As long as I get my football games I have to go to in I don't mind.

Speaking of which I luckily scored 4 tickets to the Ohio State game yesterday. For some reason mgoblue.com sold a batch yesterday, although they were all singles, it gets you in and that's what matters, you can move around when you get there. Now I just need my single ticket for Notre Dame, Benson better come through. Football season is now only 9 days away til we kickoff versus the Northern Illinois Huskies. Jake Long is out pretty much for the year as he's torn some ligaments in his ankle, although it is a big loss, we do have a lot of depth and experience at the OL so I'm not as worried. The worrying part is from the defensive backfield as some of these kids are going to have to step up. Hopefully the DL will play up to their abilities to take some pressure off the secondary.

Still waiting on some Lakers news, a trade is supposed to go down soon, probably not a big name as most would like but hopefully something to just improve the team. The latest I read about was Lorenzen Wright, which would make sense. Memphis needs cap room, he has asked to be moved and the Lakers could use another big man. If you might recall he actually had a deal in place to become a Lakers a few years back when he was still with the Clippers but once the Clippers found out he was going to sign with the Lakers they shipped him in a sign and trade to Atlanta.

Got nothing much to look forward to this weekend, since the month end I'm gonna have to be working late every day for the rest of the month pretty much, including this coming Saturday. But next week is a 3 day weekend with the kickoff of football followed by my trip back to Ann Arbor for the ND game so just get through this weekend and I'll be good to go.

Would love to hear comments about my preseason top 15 poll if anyone has them, although I know of my hits over 90% come from when I wrote about the Game's 300 bars and runnin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home