.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Friday, August 19, 2005

Only 15 Days Left and Vegas this weekend!!!

As we continue the countdown to kickoff this year, we are at 15 days which means its Steve Breaston day. One of the most electrifying players you will ever see in your lifetime, he was hampered with injuries most of last year but showed what he is capable of during the Rose Bowl. He can take the simple 5 yard pass into a 50 yard gain so he will bring a different type of game to the table. Braylon will be missed with his jump balls but Steve will make some plays that will make you say how the hell did he do that? Much like the PR for a TD against Illinois two years ago. Here's one of my favorite pictures of him, I just wish it was bigger, from the 38-0 drubbing of ND a couple years ago.



I was hoping to have a chance for my top 15 today with 15 days to go but work is very busy right now so I don't think I'll be able to get to it. However it should be up soon since the season is around the corner so I can see how right or more likely wrong I am about the season.
Leaving for Vegas tonight for the weekend, time to get it on and poppin!!!

1 Comments:

  • i love chung min kyu.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home