.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Friday, July 29, 2005

Great Bucknut Joke to begin the day

An Ohio family of OSU football supporters heads out one Saturday to do their back-to-school shopping.

While in the sports shop the son picks up a Michigan jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become a Michigan fan and I would like this jersey. His big sister is outraged by this and promptly cuffs him round the head and says, "Go talk to mother".

Off goes the little lad with the Michigan jersey in hand and finds his mother. "Mom?""Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Michigan fan and I would like this jersey." The mother is outraged at this, promptly slaps him upside his melon and says, "Go talk to your father!"

Off he goes with the Wolverine Jersey in hand and finds his father. "Dad?""Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be an Michigan fan and I would like this jersey." The father is outraged, expectorates on the jersey and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"

A while later, they're all back in the car and heading towards home. The father turns to his son and says, "Son, I hope you've learned something today?"

The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have."

"Good son, what is it?"

The son replies, "I've only been a Michigan fan for fifteen minutes and I hate you Buckeye bastards already."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home