.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Friday, December 09, 2005

So much to do so little time

There are a number of different topics I wanted to get to today but work has actually needed me to do something productive on a Friday so I took care of that so this post will almost be like the Big Finish on PTI, and here we go...

  • The World Cup Draw took place earlier today results can be seen here. Granted I don't follow soccer extremely closely outside of the World Cup but from my initial view groups B and C look the toughest. I do know the match I'm most looking forward to would have to be the June 21st match between Argentina and the Netherlands. The World Cup is gonna be awesome, I can't wait for it.


  • From BCEaglesFootball via Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, a funny flow chart on how to be a Notre Dame fan.


  • Last night at the college football awards show JoePa decided to crack a joke and I gotta give it to him it was pretty good.


  • I've been running semi-good on my sports bets recently, considering how little I bet it shouldn't make a difference whether I win or lose but I've been getting most games right. But damn I didn't run as good as these two guys who each won $100,000 by hitting 13 game parlays.


  • It looks like Josh Portis is transferring from Florida. Some were calling for him to take over the job from Chris Leak during the season and now he is going to be heading out of Gainesville. Probably helps in the recruitment of Tim Tebow and there are also rumors floating around that former Tennessee QB Brent Schaeffer might be next in line for the Gators. (Via EDSBS)


  • Finally congratulations to Brian at MGoBlog for his one year anniversary of starting MGoBlog. For those of you that don't read it, which I highly doubt there are many of you since over 90% of my traffic to this site is thanks to him linking me, it is a definite must read. It is the 3rd thing I do once I get online after I check my e-mail and The Wolverine. Sometimes it's even second, the site has taken over ESPN now on my web viewing order though. Thanks for all the reading material you give me while I'm at work and keep it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home