.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Friday, November 25, 2005

Picks of the Week Update

I have to vent regarding this one, I got the Texas-Texas A&M over in at 69.5 after it opened at 70. I showed up to work early today and saw the line had moved again down to 68.5. For you sports gamblers you know where this one is heading. The game ended at 69, 40-29. Just ridiculous. Texas A&M went for two on two different occasions along with Texas having one missed extra point as well as a 33 yard FG. Damn it!

At least Arizona easily covered the +10 as they only lose 23-20. Since I didn't watch the game I saw that Willie Tuitama got hurt and I'd be willing to say that the Wildcats probably would've pulled that game out if he didn't get hurt. Arizona State is now bowl eligible with the win and should fill up some garbage Pac-10 bowl slot.

LSU almost got upset by Arkansas, I just don't get this team, my boy Marcus thinks they are extremely overrated but on the other hand I just see so much talent on this squad and I don't understand what is wrong with them at times. We shall see how good they really are when they will probably take on Georgia in the SEC Championship game next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home