.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Getting closer...

We're now less than 48 hours until kickoff and work is just killin me. There's so much shit to do it's insane but all I can think about is this game. I could go on and on about matchups and scenarios and whatnot but it would be no use, this is The Game and all that is thrown out the window. The O-Zone, although they are Buckeyes do a great job of analysis here, hopefully they are right on their prediction.

Considering how much I live and breathe sports, people always ask me for predictions but I never give them out. Reason being I am not very good at calling these things correctly and also because whenever I have given a prediction out my team has lost. This has happened a couple times with the Lakers so I try not to jinx it with Michigan. Speaking of jinxes, Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer has a great thread going on people taking the blame for the Tide's loss last week to LSU, it also includes a great story about a Texas fan who ended up breaking up with his girlfriend because he realized she was the reason they were losing games.

One more day of work and back to Ann Arbor. Go Blue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home