.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The countdown begins...

Continuing on with the Ohio State theme, Brian from MGoBlog has posted his horror story which is just unbelievable to think that some people are capable of such things. From his comments also there is a story from Michael Taylor, former Michigan quarterback who is originally from Ohio and also can't stand the Bucknuts. To think what those people did to our team last year making them wait outside their locker as dogs searched their bags and calling it standard procedure is ridiculous. I don't even know where to start so I'll just end it with a quote from our own Super Mario Manningham, another Ohio native:

"I don't like Ohio State … I'm not going to lie. I don't like them at all. I went down to their camp, and they don't keep it real. I feel like I'm at home when I'm in Ann Arbor."

Only 4 days left...Go Blue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home