.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Still feel sick from Saturday

This just hasn't been my week, granted nothing terrible has happened and I can be thankful for that it's just all these little things are just adding up and pissing me off. I still can't believe the debacle from last Saturday and it's been bugging me ever since. I tried not to let it affect me while I was at school with all my friends but in the back of my mind it was. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining because we lost, we all have to lose sometime, it was the fact at how we lost. Once again we played a team that was lower ranked and we had so much more talent than and we lost, that is unacceptable. As much as it hurts to say there are losses I had to live with and there was nothing I could do about because we just weren't as good, Tennessee Citrus Bowl, Iowa and Notre Dame in 2002 and there are countless others I can't think of right now. The loss this past weekend, to Oregon a couple years back, the game in Washington we blew along with the one at UCLA, those are the losses that haunt me for a while. Even though we should demolish Eastern Michigan this weekend I don't think I'll feel right, if at all until the Wisconsin game on Sep 24th and that's only if we win there.

In addition to letting the loss get to me, a jersey I ordered two months ago and was on backorder finally arrived to my house last night only to see it had been tampered with and only the invoice was left in the box. Someone just jacked the jersey and took off and that really got me mad. Luckily Eastbay will replace it for me, but in one size smaller than I ordered, but it still really bugs me that this happened. To top that off I had to drop my mom's friend off at Long Beach Airport this morning and I got a "parking" ticket for stopping in a wrong zone to drop her off. At that point I just lost it as I had been trying to keep everything under control but that was the last straw, fortunately I had to go to work so I had to keep it together otherwise who knows what I would've done. All I know is this upcoming weekend has to be pretty good with the party for my dad's birthday along with the UCLA-Oklahoma game at the Rose Bowl, at least I get to go to the Rose Bowl once this year but not for the game I was hoping for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home