.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I hate Bees

For some reason we have a huge bee hive in the front yard of our house and I'm sure there's something else in the backyard too because on Thursday night as I'm playing NCAA 2006 with Steven I move to pick up something from the ground and a bee fucking stings me on my left forearm. I have no idea how a bee got into my room but it hurt and it sucked a fat one. I woke up the next day and it seemed ok so I went to work and everything was fine until Friday night at dinner. We went to Manna for Andrew's birthday and while we're eating I start not to feel good and my arm is just getting bigger and bigger. It started to swell up at dinner and I didn't feel right so I just went home early for the night and just crashed.

Woke up pretty late on Saturday and took care of some errands before I hit up the gym and came home to start playing NCAA 2006 for a few hours. For those that don't have it, you need to get it, it's dope as hell, I haven't played PS2 for a few months but this game has got me hooked back on it. Got a call from Earl around 9 to meet up with everyone else and watch the Wedding Crashers. It is one funny ass movie, definitely well worth it and it's one that I will definitely buy as soon as it comes out on DVD. Afterwards all of us went back to my place and Steven and his friends were already there so we had a big group drinking in my room. Drank some Scoresby and just had a good time crackin jokes and talkin shit. I even got drunk enough to say "What the Fuck Turntable." An inside joke about when I told my friends I was getting turntables a couple years ago Marcus says your dad probably said "Kenny, what the fuck turntable" and its something that's just stuck around the past few years. Watched some DVD's and everyone ended up leaving around 3:30-4 am.

For some reason I woke up around 10 am and I couldn't go back to sleep so I played some more NCAA 2006. I was supposed to build this shed that we got for our pool area to store the chairs and tables and shit but it looks way too ridiculous to build so I didn't and just went swimming for a while. Entourage was on later so I stayed to watch that, dope as hell as usual and then grabbed dinner. Watched Family Guy and played some more NCAA after that and crashed. Just another usual weekend, but can't wait for this upcoming one.

New grill came in yesterday although not everything is set up and the fire pit should be arriving today. All this shit's gonna be dope and it should be great to see everything all set up soon. Also starting on a new meal plan which should keep me in check more and it seems to be working already, hopefully it'll help kick start me back on a downward trend since I hit my plateau.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home