.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Friday, May 27, 2005

Thank you Memorial Day

Sitting here at work on Friday with not much to do I can't wait for the weekend. Should be a good one, planning on BBQing on Sunday and playing golf on Monday, I just hope I don't repeat last weeks BBQ performance, which I don't plan on doing. I love long weekends, as most every working person does and I just wish we had more of them.

The Lakers stayed at #10 in the lottery as we pretty much expected. There's a lot of talk on which way we can go, Euro, Felton, May and that's just the beginning. I really hope that Indiana trade goes through so we can pick up #17 as well and I'd love to pick up Danny Granger at #10 if he's there and then try with a big at 17, but I haven't really analyzed the draft yet so I'll have that up later.

There's a lot of stuff on the recruiting front but at this point we're on the list for most all top players and we have to wait for the summer camp before we see our next commitment. Steven Schilling just came in for his visit and he had a good time and said he would probably be visiting officially so that's a good sign. We made the top 7 for this Tatum kid, a LB from Oakland who has a top three right now of Miami, USC and Tennessee, IIRC and we're right there at 4 along with Oregon, Ole Miss and some other school I forgot. I always love when we're able to pull Cali kids out to Michigan and hopefully we can team him up with Brandon Graham, that would be sweet.

To all the people, probably like 4, who read my blog, have a great weekend, hopefully I'll have some stories to post on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home