.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Random Rambling

For those of you that remember Doggy Fizzle on MTV, Snoop’s show where he did a bunch of sketches, it was pretty funny there was a segment on this day in African American History and one of them was about a guy that spent more on his rims than his ride itself. I was reminded of it as I’ve seen this occurrence on more than one occasion on my way to and from work. For those of you that don’t know I work in Compton so there are a lot of times I’ll see nice cars in bad neighborhoods but this is just stupid. There’ll be a piece of crap old school Buick or something similar rollin on 20’s and it just looks retarded as hell. A close second was a beat up old Chevy I saw a few months back that had a bangin ass system in it. The car looked like shit but damn did it kick some bass. It’s the same thing like those people that fix up Dodge Neon’s, did you just buy a cheaper car to get better accessories? Doesn’t anyone else think that’s one of the stupidest things ever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home