.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Thursday, May 31, 2007

My head is still spinning

At this point most people know that Kobe has now backed off his initial comments of wanting a trade. But then in the LA Times today he stated "It's just a matter of I don't want to go no place else." But asked if he still wanted to be traded: "Yes." So what the heck is going on here? As fans we can speculate all we want but I think for my sanity I will be just sitting back and letting it unfold because this situation has already made me lose my head at times. Dr. Buss is always about winning and I think he will find a way to diffuse the situation and we will look back on this a few years from now and laugh, well that's my dream scenario that I will stick with until I have to think otherwise. The Times article says that Buss will speak with Kobe today before he leaves for vacation so hopefully that will be able to clear some things up and calm Kobe down even more than talking with Phil and Magic. I cannot fathom seeing Kobe in anything other than Forum Blue and Gold and I hope I never have to.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home