.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Monday, May 14, 2007

Back to Dodger Stadium

On Saturday, for the first time this season I went back to Chavez Ravine for my first trip to Dodger Stadium of the 2007 campaign. The Dodgers took on the Reds so it was an opportunity to see one of my favorite players growing up Ken Griffey Jr. In addition, Brad Penny was pitching for the Dodgers so I knew we would have a great chance of winning. That's exactly what happened as Penny pitched a great game, retiring 17 consecutive batters as the Dodgers won 7-3. The seats I sat in were by far the best I've ever had at a Dodgers game so I took advantage of it by taking some pictures.

Pre Game 40's? Check


The Dodgers get ready for Griffey


Penny Delivers


Rafael Furcal up with the bases loaded


Russell Martin at the plate


Joe Beimel delivers to Griffey


The trademark Griffey swing, but this time only to the warning track


Andre Ethier catching the last out


DODGERS WIN!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home