.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Friday, October 20, 2006

Picks of the Week

Once again a 3-2 week bringing the season total to 23-14. I only found 3 games I really like this week so there's only 3 this time around.

Wisconsin -6.5 @ Purdue - Wisconsin has been on a tear after their only loss of the year to Michigan. PJ Hill is putting numbers up like crazy and the Badgers continue to roll. They were part of my picks last week and with this line they are one of my favorite bets this week.

Oregon -3.5 @ Washington State - some are calling this a trap game but I think Oregon is too good to fall for it. The Ducks come off a 10 point home victory over UCLA that wasn't as close as the final score indicates as the Bruins scored late. The Cougars have been playing teams tight throughout the year but have yet to come through with a win and I don't think they will this week either.

Rutgers +6.5 @ Pittsburgh - The Scarlet Knights are one of 7 teams left in Division I-A that are undefeated. Many are calling for the upset here as Pitt has gotten their act together after a loss to Michigan State. I can see why some think that way since Tyler Palko is still around and a very good QB but whenever I think of positives for Pitt I keep coming back to the fact that they lost at home to Michigan State. I think Ray Rice will show the nation what he's made of this week and the Scarlet Knights will stay unbeaten for at least one more week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home