.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Here we go

We've got a big one tonight down at Crisler as Sparty comes to town for the first of two huge home games this week. For some reason we are only a 2 point dog which doesn't make sense to me, especially considering it's been reported that Lester Abram won't be playing tonight. We haven't beaten State since my senior year when we won 60-58 and rushed the floor on Super Bowl Sunday, the same year my Raiders got killed by the Buccaneers, at least I got one that day. The basketball side of this rivalry has been extremely lopsided and we need to turn the tide on it starting tonight. We're currently 0-3 vs the RPI top 50 but 13-0 versus everyone else, we need to start picking up some good quality wins, at Notre Dame and home versus Miami are not going to cut it in the eyes of the selection committee. We have two great shots here at home these next two games and need to pick up at least one. I believe in this team and I know they can get it done. Go Blue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home