.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Optimism

All is not lost down the stretch run of the recruiting season as signing day is less than a week away. I’m not ready to write off Ronald Johnson yet, I believe we still have a shot and Donovan Warren announces tonight and I feel much better about our chances than I did a couple days ago. The other positive is that Jerimy Finch is back to Michigan and Indiana as his final two. The other day it was reported the final two were Florida and Indiana but that has changed and we’re back in the picture. I’m still hopeful that we can get all three but wouldn’t be shocked if we struck out with all three, we’ll just have to wait and see, only a few days until signing day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home