.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Friday, November 10, 2006

Picks of the Week

2-3 again last week, season total to 29-21, thanks to UCLA's late TD that was unnecessary same goes for Temple who ended Central Michigan's unbeaten ATS streak. Only 3 games this week as I don't see that many attractive matchups.

Wisconsin -1.5 @ Iowa - Wisconsin is a one loss team that is getting no respect around the country. They have a solid D to go along with a great RB in P.J. Hill and that should be enough as Iowa has struggled this season, culminating in their loss last week at home to Northwestern

Georgia Tech -13.5 @ North Carolina - North Carolina sucks, and Georgia Tech has a solid RB in Tashard Choice and they have Calvin Johnson. Let me repeat that Calvin Johnson.

USC - 8 vs. Oregon - Oregon cannot win on the road, it seems without home field advantage referees at Autzen the Ducks cannot win. I really would like them to win but I don't see it happening. USC rolls big.

Update: Found one more I really like the more I look at it:
Wake Forest +8.5 @ Florida State - I think Wake is still being undersold here. Florida State hasn't shown much this season and I think getting 8.5 points is too many so I'm going with the Demon Deacons. Their ML is an attractive bet as well at +270.

1 Comments:

  • I had heard at one point UW/Iowa was a pick 'em. I knew that was too good to be true. Either it was never actually a pick 'em or some handicapper decided to take it easy on the bong hits. I'm with you on Wisc. anyway.

    Thank god I avoided the temptation to take Louisville. At only 6.5 points I almost felt too cautious leaving that game alone. Good thing I did. Keep up the good work Kenny.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home