.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Monday, July 31, 2006

Smart, really smart

So on Friday before I took off for work I made this genius of a prediction regarding the Reggie Bush contract situation "I do expect an extended holdout..." Then of course on Saturday night we get word that Bush agreed to a 6 year contract. In the words of Homer Simpson "I am so smart, I am so smart, S-M-R-T."

Brian from MGoBlog has made it to the second day in the WSOP Main Event, good luck to him as he'll continue playing on Tuesday.

Cal has launched their Heisman Trophy campaign for Marshawn Lynch with Marshawn10.com. As much as I think Marshawn could make a run at the trophy, he'll have to split some carries with Justin Forsett and Cal would have to make a run at the National Championship for him to get the recognition he deserves. He'll get his chance to let his presence known to the nation with the opener at Tennessee. (HT: The Wiz)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home