.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Westsider Rider

Monday, November 19, 2007

It's Official


I was all set to discuss the horrific performance from our team on Saturday but considering Coach Carr's retirement earlier this morning I think it's better to discuss that for later. For all the problems I have had with Coach Carr concerning coaching and his retention of certain assistants, he ran our program the right way, the Michigan way. For all the problems we've had with him in recent years, Coach Carr will always be remembered for bringing Michigan the 1997 National Championship and also for running a clean program with class. For that I am extremely proud to have had him as the head coach of my team. Thank you Coach Carr.

Update: MGoBlog says it best "I'll miss him sometimes, but mostly on Monday, not Saturday."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home